It's been a long, long time...
  • Hello everyone,

I hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I just wanted to stop by and say hi. It's been about 8 or so years now that I was last here (fucking insane to think it's been that long...) and like many people that once frequented this site, I've since lost touch with the community and moved on to other interests. I randomly stumbled upon a noobtoob episode on youtube tonight and fell down a rabbit hole of nostalgia, watching old episodes, reading my old (cringy) comments, and shit. I miss this place and all the people I used to chill with here. Sad to see many of them aren't here anymore but it's understandable. I still play games to this day. Not as much as I used to by any means but I still do. I've actually recently started to get back into it. Played through the Bioshock series over these past 2 years, which were absolutely phenomenal. Definitely one of my favorite series of all time.

Anyways, that's it lol. Just wanted to say hi and share a bit of my memories of this place. It's nice to see that it's still around and people are still active. I'd love to see the weekly show come back but I know that's wishful thinking haha. But yeah feel free to share your experiences and memories and shit in this thread and don't hesitate to reach out if you recognize me from the olden days :)

YOW!
    Noobied by 18drawt
  • Hello and welcome back!

Thanks to NT I have traveled the world! I've been to NYC, DC, Ontario, England, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Vietnam with a friend I made on the site.
    Noobied by 18drawt